3.10.2010

...

The grind continues and it's going fairly well. The ol Sharkscope graph proves it:


It feels phenomenal to be playing well again, I have the ol vigor back. I went deep in a 2000+ $4 MTT field today but busted around 130th. One of these days...

I might stress that the above sharkscope graph is just one of several. Wouldn't want any haters to think I've only played 500 games.

There are still several leaks and fixes I need to apply to my game...I'm going to have a session sweated by Epdog soon so hopefully I can gain some valuable insight to where I am sucking. Always room to improve your game.

In other news there is a mouse in the apartment. He's the cutest lil guy ever! 'Until he craps everywhere and gives us e-coli' says Buzzkill Buss. Whatever.

No comments:

Post a Comment